Electronic evidence is now recognised as the main source of evidence worldwide. It affects every aspect of law, criminal and civil, and with the internet, is even more important for all lawyers to understand and apply to daily practice.
Electronic Evidence provides you with essential guidance on how to understand electronic evidence and how to use this successfully in litigation and other means of dispute resolution.
This title brings together all the issues relating to disclosure, procedure and admissibility of electronic evidence as well as comprehensive coverage of jurisdictions including Australia, Canada, the UK, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa and the USA.
- Currently the only text available on this subject
- Enables you to advise on electronic evidence confidently
- Covers the complexities and types of electronic evidence in one source, and also makes suggestions for further reading on more technical issues, to save you time
- Ensures compliance with procedures and duties to the court for the disclosure of electronic evidence
- Includes coverage of key foreign jurisdictions and a glossary to ease understanding