Unsurpassed in authority, reliability and accuracy; the 2021-2022 edition has been fully revised and updated to incorporate all relevant legislation for EU law courses. Blackstone’s EU Treaties & Legislation is an abridged collection of legislation carefully reviewed and selected by Professor Nigel Foster.
With unparalleled coverage of EU law, Blackstone’s EU Treaties & Legislation leads the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
Blackstone’s EU Treaties & Legislation is:
– Trusted: ideal for exam use
– Practical: find what you need instantly
– Reliable: current, comprehensive coverage
– Relevant: content reviewed to match your course
The accompanying online resources include video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, web links, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.
Digital formats and resources
This edition is also available for students and institutions to purchase in digital format and is supported by online resources.
– The e-book offers convenient access along with functionality tools and navigation features that offer extra learning support wwww.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/ebooks
– The Online Resources include video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, web links, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.